Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Introducing a newbie blogger

I've never blogged before. I'm afraid to go out and blog alone. The MadHatter (my younger sibling) has invited me to add this "tramspotting" blog, until I loose my blogging cherry and become wise in the ways of the blog.

Soon, a friend and I will also be travelling to Vietnam (we're not very orginal in my family ;-). My friend has his own blog... I'm so ashamed. In a future installment I'll make you a link to it, if he lets me. We'll be going to both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. You might expect to hear more about cyclo Dalat when I get to HCMC. Until then...

GBFSB

4 comments:

Hammy Goonan said...

Yay for new bloggers!! The more bloggers the better the blogsphere!

Mad Hatter. said...

"Like a vir-gin! Blogged for the very fahrst tayhm!"

Ello GBFSB - and welcome to the downwards spiral that is blogging :-)

Flash said...

Ok, I admit I've only been blogging for a few days as well... but I seem to be 'working the room' quite well so far. You can come and play on my blog as well if you want, and then we can 'blog our brains out in Vietnam'.... ok, enough of the innuendo already! (now look what you started!) ;-)

Flash said...

you wish