Saturday, March 26, 2005

Beautiful big square. Hard endudring!

I have long been a fan of sites such as www.engrish.com - so i was surprised to realise that i had missed a lovely example that was right under my nose.

When in Thailand recently, I bought a Thai plug for my laptop. I ended up using part of the packaging as a bookmark and, when it fell on my head last night while reading (i generally know it's time to go to sleep when the whole book falls on my head - the bookmark is a less painful pre-warning system), I looked at it and my evening was brightened up no end.

'SOAV' brand tells you that 'This product be applicable the home appliances'. What's more, it is 'Beautiful big square. Hard endudring' with Usage conveni ence'. What more could a girl ask for?!

1 comment:

Flash said...

Form AND Function!!