Monday, May 29, 2006

One for kiwis of a certain age.

OMFG.

Best ...

... badge

............... ever.



Sincere thanks to Fishy who, in addition to posting me more beautiful bootleg DVDs than a girl can shake a bootleg stick at, found this little pearler and paid actual money for it.

Old skool all the way!

BTW - is now a good time to admit I had a poster of Rene Naufahu [aka Sam Aleni] on my wall when I was young enough to get away with it? Should I also add that it was ripped out of a copy of RTR Countdown?

No...probably best not to.

2 comments:

Mad Hatter. said...

It WAS a little arousing Miss Timothy - funny what odd buttons an odd button can push.

Stuart Neilson? Hell no. His mum (Madge?) was enough to put anyone off!

So who turned YOU on in Shorters? [other than Dr Ropata]



...



[and no, Robbie Rakete can't be included in Shorters].

Mad Hatter. said...

Oh my god - I am so relieved that I have been finally recognised as one of the pre-eminent ebay bloggers - as for your request Miss Timothy - i'd sell anything for you babeeeeeeee.