Friday, June 30, 2006

Blogging mea culpa

Forgive me mum my legions of loyal readers, for I have sinned... it has been 18 days since my last post.

It's not that I don't love you it's just...

Well, it's not you - it's me.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as I emerge from under this pile of thoroughly average essays crying out to be failed and have sarcastic comments scrawled over them.

It will also be resumed when this godawful jetlag stops torturing me and I get to sleep at something other than 4.30am. The dawn chorus can be fucking annoying when trying to get to sleep.

That is all.

I will be nicer next time.

xxxxx

The Hatter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear, I have a photo for you which I will send you as soon as I am able to.

Flash said...

Gee, Madhatter. It's been so long since you last blogged... I wonder why that is?
;)