Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A new link.

Given that my research focusses on communication about sexual health for young people and, given that I have a seriously warped sense of humour and, given that the Bush administration are a pack of complete twats on the sexual health front with their abstinence-only campaigning and funding (they recently withdrew funding from one of the world's biggest condom social marketers because the organisation refused to sign a pledge "explicitly opposing prostitution and sex trafficking" - the organisation is currently suing them for breach of the first amendment but I doubt it will get very far) - SO given all of that, I couldn't resist this beautiful offering from the wonderful team at the whitehouse.org.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Iron Hymen - 'promoting abstinence-only coolness for girls'.

1 comment:

Hammy Goonan said...

"hydroslide"? Stoopid Kiwi!