Sunday, September 25, 2005

Haere ra Vietnam.

Well tonight it's 'hen gap lai' (but not 'tam biet') to Vietnam. I'm getting on the 9pm jetplane and heading back to Melbourne town to whence I came.

The last 3 months have passed in a blur - haven't really begun to process this experience yet I think - but initial impressions are that it has been pretty bloody amazing.



As one of the staff members at the university I have been based at said to me 'you'll be back - this place has a way of getting under your skin' - and of course he's right. No doubt about it.

:-)

3 comments:

Flash said...

Gee that sounds interesting! And so appropriate on a blog about Vietnam. You gotta love Blog spam :-)

Flash said...

Wow, what a cool site! I have bookmarked it - honest!

I have a site on the evolution of the paperclip, you should visit it!!

;-)

Flash said...

Blog neglect!! Bring back the Blog!! ;-)