Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Big sheet (spicy flavour)!

Hello again - yes, tis' I, your sporadic [spasmodic?] blogger.

This time I'm in Singapore, teaching at a Singaporean University, attempting to perform minor miracles by teaching a semester-long course in two weeks. Stress-free zone all the way baby!

So - in the interests of retaining my sanity while attempting to conjure up a lecture on frequency distributions (amongst other equally enthralling topics) I thought I would resort to some juvenile humour.

Ladies and Gentleman, may I present the newest taste sensation - the 'Big Sheet' [only ever to be pronounced with a strong Australian accent] 'Tasty Sea' snack - now in new Spicy Flavour.

As you can see from this shot I couldn't wait to try it before taking a pic for the blog. Was indeed a big spicy sheet - a most tasty sea that was easily delicious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is alleged no histograms were harmed in the making of Alice's lecture...

Spicy Sea looks like an excellent post lecture snack Clemmo - especially the spicy variety. Perhaps you should consider sneaking some past Australian customs?

Mad Hatter. said...

Am afraid the Histogram copped it as well Canno - only inferential statistics were left unharmed :-s

But on the upside I got a round of sympathy applause for valiantly struggling through a lecture I clearly knew nothing about. Bonza!

And I think I might get arrested if I tried importing that stuff :-s

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you voluntarily used the word 'bonza' Clemmo - soon you'll be a full blooded 'strayan.

I think you should be arrested for eating that stuff!

(Ps - note use of self taught html :D I am an IT genius!)