Saturday, April 22, 2006

Noo Zild revisited

Around about every 10 months to a year or so, the need for decent cafe food, green fields, fab beaches and familiar but ever so slightly silly accents becomes too much for me and I jump on a jetplane back to Noo Zulland to check in with friends and whanau and get my kiwi fix.

So I did that last week - and it rocked as only NZ can rock.

Normally I travel somewhere then blog about it with tongue firmly in cheek - in a 'tee hee look at the natives' sort of way (who moi? condescending elitist snob? .... never!). Problem with doing that about NZ is that it's too goddamned cool and I am unashamedly one-eyed about it.

... except for the cannibalistic chickens in Raglan - they're fair game.

1 comment:

Mad Hatter. said...

we will have to do a trans-tasman taste test soon - i used their ads in my class the other day - not sure what good it did for NZ's reputation!